Updated 12 August, 2020
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
We’re excited about restarting in-person services at Mallow Bible Fellowship. However, all of us must do our part in order to ensure that the reopening is done safely and in accordance with the health and safety guidelines established by the HSE. We want to reassure you that we will be taking all of the necessary precautions to protect the health of your family. The highlights of the church reopening plan are as follows:
We now require pre-booking for our 11am service. Please click here to fill out the pre-booking forms. All Bookings must take place 24 hours prior to the church service. This will give us adequate time to plan and prepare.
- We will be resuming in-person services at the CDYS, 1 New Road, located next to the Mallow swimming pool, on Sunday, 16 August. The Sunday morning service will continue to be streamed online for those who may be uncomfortable attending the in-person service at this stage.
- We will be offering an 11am service, with the possibility of a 9:30am service if the 11am service is filled, to ensure that the church adheres to all of the health guidelines and recommendations established by the Irish government. The length of the service will be kept to roughly one hour. Please be aware that the CDYS will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Everyone who attends church will be required to wear a mask. The main purpose of wearing a mask is to prevent you from possibly spreading the virus to someone else. Children 5 and under will be exempt from wearing a mask.
- If you are feeling unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home and watch the live-stream. We want everyone safe and healthy!
- We know that we will be excited to see one another again, but we respectfully ask that everyone refrain from having any personal contact such as shaking hands or hugging. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We will be limiting seating capacity in the CDYS in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines. All families will be seated together.
- Please note that you must pre-book in order to attend the church service. If the 11am service is filled to capacity, we will offer an additional service at 9:30am. You may fill out booking forms by clicking here.
- Please be aware that we will not be offering a creche or children’s classes so that the church complies with all health and safety guidelines. In addition, Vertical Perspective for teens will not be meeting.
- Please understand that toilets will be for emergency use only due to the fact that it must be constantly monitored and cleaned.
- Also, please be aware that we will not be serving coffee, tea or biscuits after the service.
- All tithes and offerings should be placed in the church offering box. We will not be passing offering bags during the service.
- We will update and revise our Phase 2 reopening guidelines as necessary. The next phase of the reopening will be announced at a later date.
- Please pray for the Lord to provide wisdom and guidance to the church leadership during this time. If you have further questions about the reopening, please contact Pastor John. We’re looking forward to seeing you!