Crossroads Bible Institute, a ministry of Mallow Bible Fellowship, offers a university-level, Bible-based education for those called to serve the Lord in full-time ministry. In addition, CBI offers training for church lay leaders who are interested in furthering their knowledge of the Scriptures. The Bible is the sole and final authority of all that we teach and believe.
In addition to formal classroom instruction, students also receive training and experience by serving in a variety of ministries at Mallow Bible Fellowship. The practical experience, combined with classroom instruction, is designed to equip and prepare students for future ministry.
Our vision is to help students grow in spiritual maturity and to train faithful leaders, pastors, missionaries and church planters who share the Gospel effectively and make disciples in Bible-preaching churches across Ireland and around the world. CBI is passionate about reaching the world with the life-changing message of the Gospel and is committed to striving for excellence in both teaching and learning.
Graduates of CBI will be equipped to:
- Share the Gospel message clearly and effectively with others
- Become a devoted, committed follower of Jesus Christ with a consistent Christian character
- Train disciples who will then be able to make other disciples
- Explain and defend foundational Bible doctrines
- Learn to “rightly divide” the Scriptures
- Apply the truths of Scripture practically by preaching a message or leading a Bible study, for example
- Serve the Lord effectively and faithfully in a local church setting
Men and women who have trusted Jesus Christ as their Saviour, followed the Scriptural command to be baptized by immersion and have completed or would be willing to participate in one-on-one discipleship are eligible to enrol in classes. Prospective students also are required to submit a written testimony of their salvation.